Skip to content
Office 365 Highlights
- Easy Deployment: Fixed cost project to migrate data and customize services for quick implementation. Flat cost, unlimited incident support is available for cloud, on-premise, or hybrid managed services for an additional fee.
- Competency: Exclusive audited skill in cloud computing infrastructure and services.
- Cost-effective: 12 month subscription service paid monthly by credit card, wire transfer, or check. Starting at $8 per user per month.
- Availability & Reliability: World class security with 5 layers of protection, proactive monitoring and stringent access restrictions, secure development lifecycle, and independently verified regulation compliance (ISO 27001, EU Model Clauses, HIPAA, and FISMA).
- Privacy & Compliance: World class security that is independently verified with multiple layers of protection and proactive monitoring for compliance including: ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX, and SAS 70 Type II compliance.
- Flexible & Agile: Active Directory synchronization and Federation, simple centralized management, and built-in availability of the latest business productivity capabilities.
- Exchange Online: Default 50GB mailbox per user with e-mail, shared calendar, shared tasks, and contacts. Spam filtering and anti-virus capabilities via Microsoft Online Protection for Exchange. Support for Outlook, Outlook Anywhere, Outlook Web Access, and Exchange ActiveSync devices.
- SharePoint Online: Portal, collaboration, content management, site search, and forms capabilities. Single location to share 10GB plus 500Mb per user free of documents. Roll-up views of calendars and tasks across multiple lists and sites. Additionally, OneDrive provides 1TB of free individual storage per user.
- Lync Online: Connect with either internal or external recipients through instant messaging (IM), video calls, and online meetings. Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard. Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues.
- Yammer: Achieve social productivity with blog, article, and video postings to collaborate and innovate with the experiences people want.
- Office Web Apps: View, edit, and share content created in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote desktop applications online, from almost any device with an Internet connection. Provide a common set of online viewing and editing tools to people who use different platforms and different versions of Microsoft Office, including those who do not have Microsoft Office on their computers.
- Office Professional Plus: Productivity software (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, and Lync) that you install on your own computer, tablet, or smartphone on up to 5 devices per user. Available only with designated plans.