Skip to content
Microsoft Azure Highlights
- What is Azure? Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
- Cost-effective. We offer 6 or 12 month plans and charge by the run hour on a sliding scale for Virtual Machines, based upon the workload size.
- Always up. Always on. Azure delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA and enables you to build and run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure.
- Open. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
- Unlimited servers. Unlimited storage. Azure enables you to easily scale your applications to any size. It is a fully automated self-service platform that allows you to provision resources within minutes.
- Powerful Capabilities. You can take advantage of Azure’s robust messaging capabilities to enable scale able distributed applications, as well as deliver hybrid solutions that run across a cloud and on-premises enterprise environment.